[JSR308] An implementation of Subtyping for Annotations

Dr. James J. Hunt jjh at aicas.com
Thu Aug 6 13:56:08 EDT 2009

Dear Michael,

I am glad that I finally have some funding to support the 308 effort.  I
will ask Christian to make the patch.  We will also look at implementing
line or block level annotation.  That is the reason why I tried to
access the page today.  Is there some other way to get the last version
of the specification that was there?

Sincerely,
James

P.S. Yes, it did get throw, but not until I sent it out again.  I had
cross posted it to the JML group and there it did fail to get posted.

--
Dr. James J. Hunt      * CEO aicas group       * Tel: +49 721 663968 22

aicas incorporated
69 West Rock Ave.      * New Haven, CT 06515   * USA
http://www.aicas.com   * Tel: +1 203 676 9807  *

Business Filing Number: 0002879819, State of Connecticut
President: Dr. James J. Hunt, Secretary/Treasurer: David P. Reddy

aicas --- allerton interworks computer automated systems GmbH
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * D-76131 Karlsruhe     * Deutschland (Germany)
http://www.aicas.com   * Tel: +49 721 663968 0 * FAX: +49 721 663968 99

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt