[JSR308] To-do list for JSR 308

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Fri May 18 23:55:45 EDT 2007

Eugene Kuleshov suggested that we create a to-do list for JSR 308, to help
us gauge how far we have come and how far we have yet to go.  My modest
attempt at that is the "Open issues" section of the JSR 308 webpage:

  http://pag.csail.mit.edu/jsr308/#Open_issues

I have just updated that list by breaking it into sections, but I didn't
add any new items to the list.  The list contains numerous important issues
besides syntax -- though I agree that syntax is very important -- and most
of those other issues are independent of the syntax decisions.

I will shortly send out some other messages asking for volunteers for
specific tasks that will help us resolve some of these other issues.
Please pitch in!