[Checkers] Fwd: Re: [Jsr308-bugs] A very simple checker problem

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Fri Oct 17 10:46:38 EDT 2008

FYI.

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Adam Warski <adam at warski.org>
To: Michael Ernst <mernst at csail.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Jsr308-bugs] A very simple checker problem
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:55:58 +0200

Hello,

>>> we need the command that you ran and all the files that are needed
>>> for
>>> that command to run until the crash.
>>
>> The file is attached.
>
> Thanks.  I'm now able to reproduce the crash.
> I'll check in a test case and we'll fix the problem.
I'm not sure where else (or how) you could detect the problem, but
maybe checking anno1/anno2 for being null (which is the internal
representation of @Unqualified) in GraphQualifierHierarchy.isSubtype
and printing an error message in case they're not found in the
supertypesMap would be enough. Something like: "unrecognized
qualifier: Unqualified. Please check your type hierarchy and the
@Subtype of javadoc".

--
Adam
------- end of forwarded message -------