[Checkers] Class supertypes and interfaces

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 7 11:15:53 EST 2008

Hi,

On Mar 7, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Matt Papi wrote:

> While writing the patch, I had some trouble in at least one place not
> having some of the methods call annotateImplicit(). I'll try to dig
> up a
> specific example.

I have been examining the AnnotatedTypeFactory and its related files,
and I think I found some cases:
- TypeFromExpression.visit{ArrayAccess|ConditionalExpression} call
fromExpression(). I believe that
they should call getAnnotatedType(), or at least would require
implicit annotations, but nothing else that I can notice now.

The Interned tests are passing with 4 failures like before. The
Interned Checker is the only one overriding annotateImplicit so far. I
am updating IGJ to override it too.

- Mahmood