[Checkers] Class supertypes and interfaces

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:08:30 EST 2008

> they still have the same problem as they all call fromTreeWithVisitor()
> which calls annotateImplicit() which goes ahead and adds
> implicit/default annotations.

While writing the patch, I had some trouble in at least one place not
having some of the methods call annotateImplicit(). I'll try to dig up a
specific example.

> I propose that we annotateImplicit() be called from getAnnotatedType()
> only and maybe directSupertypes() but nothing else.

This seems like it should be okay, but if it breaks tests in a serious
way we should probably hold off until after the stable release (today).

- Matt