[Checkers] Javari Test cases

Telmo telmo at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 19 16:23:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

there was an issue with primitive arrays not being properly annotated, and
an issue with boxing if the variable, and not the value, was a primitive
type. Both have been fixed.

The last remaining error, "testEvilRaw()", is on a very accurately named
method. What should I use on the framework to get the information that a
List actually takes a parameter type, so I can take the type the List to
be List<Object> (and annotated into @Mutable List<@Mutable Object>)
instead of List (and annotated into @Mutable List)?

Thanks,