[Checkers] Javari Test cases

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 19 17:07:32 EDT 2008

Hi Telmo,

> Both have been fixed.
Great!  I should say that I am bit confused on how Javari Checker
handles primitive types and the need to override
BaseTypeChecker.isSubtype().  I realize that adding ReadOnly to
primitive types will lead to a lot of errors (when passing them to
Object for example).

> The last remaining error, "testEvilRaw()", is on a very accurately
> named method.

Raw has given a lot of trouble in IGJ too.  It makes the code unsafe.
I think that it's safe for you now just to ignore that test case.  You
can comment it out or something.

Regards,
Mahmood