[JSR308] Type annotations syntax support in OpenJDK javac

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 30 12:29:53 EDT 2009

Yes, I too would like to see modules as the means by which the checkers
framework and other tools for processing annotations can be downloaded
and installed on a user's system.

-- Jon