[JSR308] langtools and Eclipse

Niko Matsakis niko at alum.mit.edu
Sat Feb 28 16:20:10 EST 2009

Has anyone had any success working with langtools in Eclipse?  I am
not sure what I am doing wrong, but I find that Eclipse features such
as Find References do not detect references that occur within the
langtools code.  Furthermore, I had to add javac.jar to my "checkers"
project in order for code completion and import organizers to
recognize langtools classes like Tree, even though I had previously
added a reference to the langtools project.  All of these things seem
to work fine in NetBeans, but I'm more familiar with Eclipse, and I
was hoping someone might have a clue what is causing me trouble.

regards,
Niko Matsakis