[JSR308] AnnotatedTypeFactory request

Martín Rouaux martinfr at gmail.com
Thu May 22 23:41:05 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm trying to use type checkers and I'm getting
this error

javac -typeprocessor checkers.nonnull.NonNullChecker
examples/NonNullExampleWithWarnings.java

*An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.7.0-jsr308-0.6.1). Please file
a bug at the Java Developer Connection (
http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport)  afte
r checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the
following diagnostic in your report.  Thank you.
com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: class file for
com.sun.source.tree.Tree not found
*

Can anybody help me?

Thanks. Martin.