[JSR308] Building on a Mac

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 23 15:35:22 EDT 2008

Greetings Niko,

I use a Mac with SoyLatte to work and build the JSR 308 prototype
compiler without having any trouble yet.

Please check that JAVA_HOME environment variable and the
'boot.java.home' and 'target.java.home' variables in build.properties
are set properly.

Can you please run the following script and send us aall the results:

> cd /path/to/langtools/make
> echo $JAVA_HOME
> java -version
> ant build-javac