[JSR308] JSR 308 get-together (BoF) at OOPSLA 2007: Tue Oct 23, 17:30

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:10:36 EDT 2007

We will gather for a birds-of-a-feather discussion of JSR 308:

  17:30, Tuesday October 23
  Meet near the OOPSLA registration desk (near the "A" pre-registered pick-up)
  Palais des Congres de Montreal (Montreal, Canada)

Once we meet up, we will find a conference room to talk in.  Those with the
greatest stamina can continue the discussion over dinner.

I've already heard from 10 people who plan to attend.  If you haven't
already RSVPed, please let me know to expect you.  If you want my cell
phone number (in case you are late, since we won't wait for laggards), let
me know and I will send it by private email.

I look forward to seeing you there!

                    -Mike

PS: I have posted a new version of the JSR 308 proposal that makes a few
minor edits, compared to the October 2 version.  As always, see

  http://groups.csail.mit.edu/pag/jsr308/java-annotation-design.pdf
  http://groups.csail.mit.edu/pag/jsr308/java-annotation-design.html