[JSR308] Maintenance of statement annotations proposal

Eugene Kuleshov eu at javatx.org
Mon Jun 4 21:38:53 EDT 2007

  We are really close to the point when we need to decide if annotations
on statements should be added or not. The document Trevor put together
with contributions from Michael Ernst and myself have huge amount of use
cases and preliminary ideas for implementation, including proposal of
the grammar changes and bytecode representation.

  I'd like ask expert group, what do they think is still missing and
need to be worked on before statement proposal can be considered for
jsr308 spec? I mean if it is decided to be done we can work on the
specification, compiler prototype and other required things.

  regards,
  Eugene