[JSR308] Annotations on statements

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Feb 2 23:32:49 EST 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 1:45 AM, Ted Neward wrote:

> Might I also suggest that as part of building the spec, a reference
> implementation based on the OpenJDK also be built? That would give
> us some
> basis by which to judge how it will work and look like from the
> programmers'
> point of view.

Yes, definitely! My current project is hacking the javac sources to
support loop annotations. (I have an immediate need for them in a
prototype I'm working on.) From that effort, hopefully I will learn
-- or even produce -- something that I can share for a proper
reference implementation.

When I'm done, I'll post my results in the new jsr308-statements list
that Mike created for us.

Trevor