[JSR308] Annotations on statements

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Fri Feb 2 04:45:10 EST 2007

Might I also suggest that as part of building the spec, a reference
implementation based on the OpenJDK also be built? That would give us some
basis by which to judge how it will work and look like from the programmers'
point of view.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing