[JSR308] JSR 308 get-together at OOPSLA 2007 in Montreal (October 2007)

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:00:23 EDT 2007

A number of people who are interested in the JSR 308 annotation system (and
the tools that can be built using it) plan to attend the OOPSLA 2007
conference in Montreal (October 21-25; http://www.oopsla.org/oopsla2007/).

I would like to set up a meeting where we can meet one another, discuss
problems, weigh arguments, find solutions, and make JSR 308 even better.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending, and if you have
schedule constraints.  For me, the best day is likely to be Tue Oct 23 or
Wed Oct 24.  (There is a chance I won't make it at all, since I have a baby
due around October 11!  If I can't make it, I'll at least phone in, and
others can still meet in person.)  Once a time and place are settled, I
will advertise those both to this list and at OOPSLA itself.