[Jsr308-statements] Status of annotations on statements proposal?

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Sat Feb 24 09:44:01 EST 2007

Can someone tell me the status of the proposal regarding annotations on
statements?  For example, who is coordinating, and who has stepped forward
to be actively involved?  (Having others as lurkers is great, but someone
needs to do the work!)

At the least, I think there should be a good list of use cases for
annotations on statements by now; where is that document?  A possible
addition to the list is @SuppressWarnings:  right now one must suppress
warnings on an entire method even if only one line is problematic.

                    -Mike