[Checkers] [Jsr308-bugs] Problem with annotations defined as inner classes.

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 12 11:27:21 EST 2008

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reporting your observation.  I have fixed this bug, ant the
next official release is scheduled this Friday.  I attached the
corrected compiler so you can use it now and report any bugs you
notice before then.

- Mahmood