[Checkers] [JSR308] Receiver on field initializers

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sun May 11 14:49:19 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Err.. Actually, I CCed the JSR308 list.  Unfortunately, I subscribed
using my CSAIL account and replied with my MIT account.  My responses
email is awaiting the administrator approval.

I just subscribed to the list with my MIT account, so it shouldn't be
a problem in the future.  I should also start using my CSAIL account
for sent mail related to the checkers!

Thanks,
- Mahmood