[Checkers] Fwd: Re: [JSR308] Receiver on field initializers

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Sun May 11 14:30:56 EDT 2008

Mahmood-

Thanks for replying to the question about JSR 308.  I appreciate that you
helped out the user, which is exactly what we want to do.

However, please always copy the list when you do so.  (I didn't get your
response, but the user quoted it in his reply.)  Otherwise, multiple of us
might respond.  One problem is that this would be wasted time for everyone
except the first responder.  Another problem is that we will look
unprofessional if we don't know what our teammates are saying.

                     Thanks,