[Checkers] Paper status

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Sun May 4 02:11:39 EDT 2008

Matt-

> Mike: the parts of the 3 I've been working on (all except 3.5.1 and
> 3.6?) should be ready for you to read.

Thanks!  I'm leaving the house now, will print at about 7am.

> Note that I haven't figured out what to do about the points in the
> temporary section 3.3 -- I'm not sure if they still apply (can whoever
> added them take a look?).

Probably me.  I'll look.

> Also, a todo under the flow section suggests describing the
> implementation a little a la the JavaCOP paper. I can certainly do
> this, but I can't seem to find this paper, at least via Google
> (JavaCOP has more than one web site?).

No, they are hiding their technical report.  It's only available via search
(not even browsing) from the UCLA technical reports webpage.  I've checked
it into svn in directory related-work.

> I'm going to bed now, since I'm still sick

Yes, please get better as your first priority.

I'll talk with you late morning tomorrow.