[Checkers] Demo of checkers on April 14

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Wed Mar 26 13:24:43 EDT 2008

Thanks, Mahmood, for looking into it. Just out of curiosity, what was
the Eclipse version you used?

I played around with it some more, and I think my troubles are related
to the combination of Eclipse 3.2 (the PAG install) and AFS. Using the
latest stable (europa-winter -- there's no installation, you just unzip
it) from eclipse.org seems to solve my problems at lab.

Mike, will you be giving the demos from a *nix machine?

- Matt