[Checkers] Demo of checkers on April 14

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 25 22:19:49 EDT 2008

On Mar 24, 2008, at 5:54 PM, Matt Papi wrote:
> Does anyone know how to move Eclipse workspace configurations across
> machines, or if it's even possible?
I just copied a workspace to a different path within the same machine,
and eclipse ran the new workspace properly with all the launch scripts
and opened the newly copied files rather than original files.

I suspect that it works if both architecture are the same (both
Windows or linux)! In my workspace, the launch scripts are using
relative path using the linux format (e.g. <listEntry value="/check
ers/tests/src/tests/FrameworkTest.java"/>).  Maybe they should be
within the same major/minor version too.

- Mahmood