[Checkers] Demo of checkers on April 14

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Mon Mar 24 16:12:56 EDT 2008

I am scheduled to give two demos of the checkers framework during the week
of April 14, and will give additional ones in the first week of May.

Matt, can you dust off your demo and put it in a form that I can access and
present?  (And that I can practice well before I have to give the talk.)
This might also be an opportunity for us to create a little screenshot demo
movie for people to download, but first let's get the demo in good shape
before setting it in stone and going through the hassle of a demo.  It
would be nice if the demos used a GUI such as Eclipse.

Mahmood and Telmo, if you can provide a compelling, short demo of your
checkers as well, that would be great.  Thanks!

                     Thanks,