[Checkers] reminders for today's release

Matt Papi mpapi at csail.mit.edu
Fri Mar 14 01:54:42 EDT 2008

Today is another development release day! I'm aiming to get the release
out in the early afternoon (since usually I go for 5pm and, for one
reason or another, don't get it out until 11 or 12).

This is just a friendly reminder that you should
- update the changelog, preferably before lunch
- avoid making large commits around 1 or 2pm
- make sure that tests that should pass do, and tests that don't yet
pass are commented out
- make sure that methods (commonly used/overridden ones, at least) have
javadoc
- let me know if you're close to finishing something and need a couple
more hours

Thanks!
Matt