[Checkers] Interned checker throws ClassCastException

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 1 02:40:06 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I was just able to compile free pastry and daikon using the Interned
and IGJ framework.

I am afraid that it took a long time to compile though. It took about
13 minutes to compile Daikon and 3 minutes to compile pastry with
Interned. IGJ takes much longer.

I write another email tomorrow morning on the status and the issues I
have found and tried to resolve.

In the future, I will try to make any check-in to the SVN atomic
without it breaking tests (IGJ tests were failing most of today, but
not now).

- Mahmood