[Checkers] Checkers Names

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 5 23:35:12 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Should we change the name of the checkers for this release:
InternedChecker --> InterningChecker, NonNullChecker -->
NullnessChecker ?

Should we change the package names too: checkers.nonnull ->
checkers.nullness?

I noticed interned having the qualified name
'checkers.nonnull.quals.Interned'.  I assume that was a typo.  Should
it have been in 'checkers.interned.quals.Interned' or interning?

I am a bit concerned about making such changes that affect the user
significantly without having them in a development release first.

- Mahmood