[Checkers] ClassReader

Matt Papi mpapi at mit.edu
Thu Jun 5 23:27:01 EDT 2008

> Do you think that you will have a chance to check-in your ClassReader
> code today.  I will work on making the release once you check-in your
> code.

Sorry that I was out of contact for the last couple of hours. Earlier
tonight I determined that ClassReader's implementation is complete
(you can actually compare it to ClassWriter, of which it's pretty much
the opposite), and that it's only lacking documentation. I've been
working on compiler documentation, and I'll try to get that in soon,
but you should probably go ahead with the release, since (aside from
compiler documentation) I have no pending code or documentation
changes.

- Matt