[Checkers] r2622: modifying visitNewClass on TypeFromTree

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 3 14:32:38 EDT 2008

Hi Telmo again,

I reviewed your code, and it is a bit buggy.  I just checked in two
failing cases: a framework (to test
AnnotatedTypeFactory.constructorFromUse) and a Javari test (to test
JavariAnnotatedTypeFactory.constructorFromUse).

The offending lines are:
>  Map<? extends AnnotatedTypeMirror, AnnotatedTypeMirror>
> receiverTypeMap
> 	= Collections.singletonMap<exType.getReceiverType(), type);
>  return exType.substitute(receiverTypeMap);

You may only substitute polymorphic annotation and nothing else!

- Mahmood