[Checkers] r2622: modifying visitNewClass on TypeFromTree

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 3 12:45:30 EDT 2008

Hi Telmo,

I haven't read your email thoroughly.  I will look at the
implementation in a bit.

Handling NewClassTree in the framework requires extra attention,
especially if the user inserted annotations in the new class tree
expression.  In IGJ, I am handling it as part of annotateImplicit.  I
realize that it may be different for you.

Can you add a couple of tests for the new functionalities.  It will
help us later once we revise the code.

- Mahmood