[Checkers] Javari False Positives

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 18 22:35:03 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I just wanted to share Telmo's last response with Mike.  I will work
on implementing the earlier proposal to solve the type variable
problem (i.e. bound is readonly in a declaration, but is mutable in a
use) in IGJ.  Once I (or both independantly) do that, we will have a
taste of the proposal works in actual code.

Regards,
Mahmood