[Checkers] Fwd: Re: JSR 308 uncaught exception

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 14 08:29:57 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Errr.... This is that tab reporting error.  Converting tabs to spaces
made the code compilable and the nullness checker issued 16 errors.

I will look into the tab problem later this afternoon.

Regards,
Mahmood