[JSR308] Type annotations (JSR 308) mailing lists are moving

Michael Ernst mernst at cs.washington.edu
Tue Sep 1 19:10:06 EDT 2009

The type annotations mailing lists are moving.
You will soon receive an invitation to join two new mailing lists.
Please accept those invitations.

These mailing lists will be discontinued:
  jsr308 at lists.csail.mit.edu
  jsr308-bugs at lists.csail.mit.edu
  jsr308-EDR at lists.csail.mit.edu
  jsr308-statements at lists.csail.mit.edu

Their place will be taken by two new mailing lists:

  jsr308-discuss at googlegroups.com
    for discussion of the type annotations syntax and language support
    webpage: http://groups.google.com/group/jsr308-discuss

  checker-framework-discuss at googlegroups.com
    for discussion of pluggable type systems and the Checker Framework
    webpage: http://groups.google.com/group/checker-framework-discuss

The webpage for each mailing list permits you to subscribe, unsubscribe,
view archives, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

                    -Mike

PS:  You may have noticed that we have been moving infrastructure off of
the old MIT servers.

The webpages have already moved to the University of Washington:
  http://types.cs.washington.edu/jsr308/
  http://types.cs.washington.edu/checker-framework/
  http://types.cs.washington.edu/annotation-file-utilities/

The version control repositories have also moved, to Google Code:
  http://code.google.com/p/jsr308-langtools/
  http://code.google.com/p/checker-framework/
  http://code.google.com/p/annotation-tools/