[JSR308] IllegalStateException

Niko Matsakis niko at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 19 19:11:34 EDT 2009

Never mind-- trying to produce a reproducible test case for you, I
realized that I had my Eclipse misconfigured!  I was compiling with
one version of the framework but executing with an older version
(0.8.6) in the classpath.  Argh.  Sorry for the false alarm!  I was a
bit confused how EVERY test could be broken.... :)

Niko