[JSR308] A simple proposal for recursive annotations

Chester Chen CChen at ascentmedia.com
Fri Jun 5 20:33:54 EDT 2009

I don't know, I felt that annotations like this may be powerful,
but takes on its own trajectory: programming language withing program language.

The code will become so cluttered with annotation we lost the
cleanness of the code and program logic become too hard to comprehend.

Certain level of annotations are helpful, but too much become ..., well, too much.

my two cents.