[JSR308] Some general questions

Federico Mancini mancini.federico at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:34:40 EST 2009

Hi again,
I have been reading the sections you suggested, and also found the
thesis of Matthew Papi, which was very helpful.

Regarding the quoted text at the end of this email, I understand that
I need to extend the checker
by adding an @ImplicitFor annotation, where the argument is the set of
strings which match my date format.
I understand that it should be possible to pass string literals to
the @ImplicitFor annotation,
but can I pass a regular expression? If so, could you be so kind to
show me an example?

Another thing that I was wondering, after trying Findbugs: can you
give a whole project to the checker or only single java files? In
the latter case, does the checker automatically check also the
external classes or functions that are used in the file that is being
checked?

Thanks again for the all the help!

Federico