[JSR308] Why do annotations only allow limited set of attribute types?

Artemus Harper subanark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:26:33 EDT 2008

The annotations are limited to constant values. Remember you can have
annotations within annotations, and those can be in arrays. This allows for
very complex and expressive annotations. Can you give an example of what you
are trying to represent that you feel is not met by the current
specification?

--
Artemus Harper