[JSR308] Building on a Mac

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 24 03:42:27 EDT 2008

Hi Niko,

I just investigated the problem more thoroughly from the tar file you
sent me.  I think I have recognized the issue that you are facing.

Your tar file is based on the release 0.6.3, released on June 6th.
Unfortunately, that release was unstable; so we needed to make another
release within a couple of days (within two days).

Please update to the more recent release, 0.7.4, available in the
website.  Try it and please report any issues you face.

- Mahmood