[JSR308] Implicit annotations with values

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 11 14:13:51 EDT 2008

Greetings Artemus,

> What would be the best way to add an implicit annotation to a type,
> where the implicit annotation has some of its elements defined.
> My best guess is to simply implement AnnotationMirror my self and
> return the values I want. Is there a better way to do this?

I just wanted to point out the we just released 0.7.4 version of the
Checker framework which includes AnnotationUtils.AnnotationBuilder
that constructs an AnnotationMirror with user-specified values.
Please review its specifications (which needs some improvements) along
with same cases in tests/src/AnnotationBuilderTest.

Regards,
Mahmood