[JSR308] AnnotatedTypeFactory.getSelfType

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 9 16:04:17 EDT 2008

Hi Artemus,

Thank you for reporting the bug.  The framework doesn't anything
clever with enclosed types yet, but should.

I think that the proper solution would be to have getReceiver use
another method that handles trees like EnclosingClass.this.foo.

I will add it to my TODO list and it should be fixed hopefully soon.

Regards,
Mahmood