[JSR308] JSR 308 talks at J-Spring and JavaOne

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Wed Apr 9 05:51:15 EDT 2008

I will give a talk about JSR 308, the Checkers Framework, and the type
checkers that can be built on them at J-Spring, the annual convention run
by the Netherlands Java Users Group (http://www.nljug.org/jspring/).  The
meeting is on April 16 in Bussum, the Netherlands (near Amsterdam), and my
talk is from 10:25 to 11:15.  If you plan to attend, let me know so that we
can be sure to get together later in the day.

I will participate in two events at JavaOne (San Francisco, May 6-9):
 * "Upcoming Java programming-language changes" Technical Session
   (TS-5581), Tuesday May 6, 15:20-16:20.  This talk will be given by
   Alex Buckley, Neal Gafter, and me.  I will discuss JSR 308, but the
   talk as a whole will cover much more.
 * The Java Language Changes BOF, Tuesday May 6, 19:30 will allow more
   informal and interactive discussion of Java language changes.
If there is sufficient interest, then we can arrange a meeting
specifically about JSR 308, and I'm always happy to talk with people
about JSR 308 or to give you a demo.  Let me know if you want to meet up
there, so that we don't miss one another.  Also, if there is interest
in holding a meeting specifically about JSR 308, we can do that.  I
expect to be in San Francisco from Monday noon to Wednesday night.