[JSR308] Reminder: JSR 308 BoF at OOPSLA 2007, 17:30 (5:30pm) on Tue Oct 23

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Fri Oct 19 21:15:49 EDT 2007

A reminder:  there will be a JSR 308 ("Annotations on Java Types")
get-together (BoF, or Birds of a Feather) session on Tuesday night at
OOPSLA 2007.  I don't yet know the room number, so we will meet hear the
"A" end of the main registration desk.  If there is a message board, then I
will leave a note there giving the room number.  I look forward to seeing
you there and to sharing feedback, experience, ideas, and other discussions
regarding JSR 308.