[JSR308] Expression annotations

Eugene Kuleshov eu at javatx.org
Mon Jun 4 20:57:56 EDT 2007

Michael,

  The only argument I have for supporting expression annotations is to
provide some information about expression boundaries in the bytecode.
So, the major difference between expression annotation and cast is that
cast annotation associated with a value, and expression annotation
should be associated with several code ranges.
  Unless of course cast annotation would have code ranges association in
the bytecode.

  regards,
  Eugene