[JSR308] Annotations for worst-case execution time

Neal Gafter gafter at google.com
Tue Jan 30 20:07:41 EST 2007

Annotations on statements?  Annotations on expressions?  It sounds like the
scope of our work is exceeding the scope of the original proposal.

I can imagine us wanting to support annotations on every sematically
meaningful nonterminal in the language, but I'm not sure a result along
those lines is likely to be acceptable by the JCP.