[JSR308] Annotations for worst-case execution time

Eugene Kuleshov eu at javatx.org
Tue Jan 30 01:25:47 EST 2007

Trevor,

  It is good that you brought that up. Expanding annotations to allow
them on statements or blocks is in JSR 308 scope as stated here
http://pag.csail.mit.edu/jsr308/#Scope

  I am working on a short memo about Java language and bytecode
representation of the code block level annotations and hoping to send it
in a day or two.

  regards,
  Eugene