[Jsr308-statements] Status of annotations on statements proposal?

Michael Ernst mernst at csail.mit.edu
Sat Feb 24 16:50:43 EST 2007

Trevor-

> I can help.

Terrific!

> What exactly needs to be delivered as "the proposal"? Do
> we just need to write up a document like this?
>
> http://pag.csail.mit.edu/jsr308/

That's the JSR 308 webpage.  Something like the JSR 308 proposal itself,
which is linked from that webpage, would be ideal.  You can find the
proposal at

  http://pag.csail.mit.edu/jsr308/java-annotation-design.pdf
  http://pag.csail.mit.edu/jsr308/java-annotation-design.html

If we decide that annotations on statements are worth including in JSR 308,
then the statements proposal would be incorporated into the JSR 308
proposal.

                    -Mike