[Checkers] checkers v0.8.4 and annotations on type parameters

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 16 12:54:25 EST 2009

Greetings again,

> I thought the problem might be something like that.  If it's not too
> much trouble to support calling .getAnnotation() on the Element as
> well, however, I would appreciate the patch.  In my case, the
> annotations in question properly belong on the Element, not the Type
> corresponding to the element.  Plus I wouldn't have to change my
> code. :)
Agreed!  Not populating type elements annotations properly would
complicate processing non-qualifier annotations.

I have updated jsr308-langtools.zip in http://people.csail.mit.edu/mali/jsr308
  .  Please try it again.

Regards,
Mahmood