[Checkers] langtools repositories

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 24 11:04:03 EDT 2009

Greetings Michael,

I have set the following repositories:
  - $pag/projects/annotations/langtools-proto   repo with our features
  - $pag/projects/annotations/langtools         main development repo
  - hg.openjdk.java.net/.../langtools           open jdk repo

I added a hg hook to pag langtools so any changes that get applied to
it will be pushed as well to langtools-proto automatically.  It would
fail if there is a conflict, but the likelyhood of that happening is
very slim.

My current process is develop locally, push all changes to pag
langtools, and every now and then, push the changes to openjdk
langtools.  I hope that eliminates the need for you to update multiple
times.

Regards,
Mahmood