[Checkers] [JSR308] Stub files?

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 4 16:52:58 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

>> What I meant is that when you have multiple checkers simultaneously,
>> each would presumably have their own set of stub files.
> Thanks for the clarification; I understand now.  It should
> definitely be
> possible to supply multiple sets of stub files.  I don't know
> whether the
> current implementation supports that.

I think that the proper solution for supplying multiple stub files is
a bit different.  A proper solution for invoking multiple checkers at
once should take into account how to supply individualized lint,
skipClasses options to each checker.  Any solution to the second
problem should solve the multiple stub problem.

- Mahmood