[Checkers] Tomorrow Release?

Mahmood Ali mahmood at MIT.EDU
Thu May 22 00:30:46 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of making a release tomorrow for the compiler and the
checker framework.  This is an experimentation for me (and hopefully
later on Mike) to make the release independent from Matt.

I have updated the compiler today to use the latest build of javac and
created a local mercurial repository for langtools.  I am planning to
make more changes for the checker framework later tonight and tomorrow.

There a couple of issues:
- Where should the mercurial repository for the compiler be?
- Should we convert the checkers framework repository to mercurial too?

I am yet to run the jtreg on the compiler though.

Regards,
Mahmood